I've tried to do this blog just about five times, and still can't think of anything.
So, I will start with this. Yesterday was Veterans day, and I salute all of you who are out there fighting for me to be able to type a blog like this, to be a person with an identity - fighting for my freedom. It amazes me that God chose me to live in the best country (in spite of it's very many and very obvious problems) in the world. I love the freedom I have, and the knowledge I have, and that I can share my beliefs without worrying whether or not I'm going to be beaten or incarcerated (spelling?). I love my life, and I want other people to feel that love. It's awesome that there are people who would go out to the most dangerous of places to fight for billions of faces they have never seen in their lives. I get these little amazement moments often, but they are all the more real on days like September 11th, Veterans Day, and July 4th. I hope you enjoy my seven seconds of creativity:
![]()
~~
Thank you to everyone who just read this, you all get a metaphorical gold star. This is pretentious. I don't even have anything to share.
So, I will start with this. Yesterday was Veterans day, and I salute all of you who are out there fighting for me to be able to type a blog like this, to be a person with an identity - fighting for my freedom. It amazes me that God chose me to live in the best country (in spite of it's very many and very obvious problems) in the world. I love the freedom I have, and the knowledge I have, and that I can share my beliefs without worrying whether or not I'm going to be beaten or incarcerated (spelling?). I love my life, and I want other people to feel that love. It's awesome that there are people who would go out to the most dangerous of places to fight for billions of faces they have never seen in their lives. I get these little amazement moments often, but they are all the more real on days like September 11th, Veterans Day, and July 4th. I hope you enjoy my seven seconds of creativity:
~~
Thank you to everyone who just read this, you all get a metaphorical gold star. This is pretentious. I don't even have anything to share.
No comments:
Post a Comment