Tuesday, November 3, 2009

1. starting over.

This is the third time I've restarted this blog. I don't know what my intentions are for it, I can't even promise that I will keep up with it. This is the first time I've been on it in three months. I'll just use it for whatever comes to mind...it may be choppy, it may get on your nerves. hopefully it will teach you, hopefully it will prove to you that despite my age, I can change the world. Hopefully.

~~
Honestly, I don't really know how to blog. I either write a lot and think what I said is just so awesome until I look at it again later, or I don't write enough and then come back later to add more and don't even want to add anything. Anyways, this is it. Maybe through this you can see a little bit inside my brain.

No comments:

Post a Comment